MageShip - Live Rates
COST OF OPERATION:
This extension requires an active monthly subscription to MageShip in order to establish a cloud connection with shipping carriers accounts via ShipStation's API. MageShip will display Live Shipping Rates in your current cart / checkout without any changes to your theme or design.
If you use ShipStation, you will be delighted to know that the rates pulled matches sames rates as our ShipStation partner.
You do not need a ShipStation account for this module to work, although we recommend using the following combination to unlock the full shipping fulfillment cycle: MageShip + ShipStation. If you don't have a ShipStation account, you can get 2-months free following this link.
Merchants subscribing to a MageShip account, unlocks the Live Rates feature. After entering their carrier details a connection to their favorite carriers is instant and doesn’t involve any other fees. Live Rates is instantly ready to be retrieved by the extension installed on the merchant’s website via an API-Key provided. Merchants can select which shipping services option to enable and Customers on the frontend will be able to select Live Shipping Rates options in the Cart / Checkout, whereas admins will use the rates in the usual create order panel.
Supported carriers list is spread across 4 countries: United States, Canada, United-Kingdom, Australia. To name a few: Fedex, USPS, UPS, DHL, Purolator, Royal Mail, Australia Post and more.
Optional: This extension also support ShipStation as a Shipping Method out of the box.
- Display unlimited Live Rates to customers (Cart estimation box + Checkout process)
- Use Live Rates on admin order creation
- Secured connection via encrypted API Key
- Supports a dozen of Carriers (full list on MageShip pricing page)
- Lightening fast performance with caching enabled
- Select shipping services to enable within Magento admin.
- Custom-rate margin / Additional charges supported (percentage or fixed amount)
- Failover offline mode (in event of an API connection failure)
- Weights in Kilograms, Pounds and Volumetric weight in Ounces
- Can be used in addition to other Shipping Methods
- Optional: Compatible with 1-step checkout extensions
- Optional: ShipStation partner fully compatible out of the box. Sync as Shipping Method
- Eliminate fetching quotes manually
- No more complex table / matrix rates
- No more logging into multiple carriers
- Avoid over & under paying carrier fees
- Offer transparent shipping experience to customers
- Enjoy Instant Rates performance capability
- Month-to-month, cancel anytime
- Enterprise features at low cost
- Productivity booster application
Level of Complexity:
- Beginner. If coupled with MageShip installation services, all that remains is connecting the Merchant’s carriers account.
- Intermediate. If Merchant has a developer on hands, they can install the extension following our detailed User Guide & Installation Guide. (Link to Help Center below)